Sunday, July 26, 2015

Arapahoe County Fair

James and I went to the Arapahoe County Fair yesterday.
We rode a lot of rides... 
this one is more my speed... 
and watched a Dock Dogs Extreme Vertical competition. 
These dogs are so cool. If I ever get to show dog performance again, I definitely want to build a Dock Dog set-up!
We visited the petting zoo...
and James tried and failed to get me to buy a sugar glider. 
We also attended the rodeo.
Although not as competitive as a PRCA sanctioned event, this was a lot of fun to watch...
especially if you're the type who roots for the horses and cattle rather than the cowboys!
Our night ended with fireworks...  
and a ride on the ferris wheel.
This was such a fun outing. I'm so glad at least one of my guys likes the Fair as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment