Saturday, July 18, 2015

Better than BreyerFest

Okay, that's an exaggeration. 

Today has not been better than Breyerfest. It has, however, been a whole heck of a lot better than yesterday.

For starters, Darcy is recovering nicely... and just look at my brand new front lawn. Yay!
Also, a few days ago one of my favorite tackmakers and fellow non-Breyerfest attending friends posted this on her Facebook page. 
I entered, expecting nothing. Then this happened. Yay again! 
Photo by Darleen Stoddard
Today my present arrived. 
These pink leopard print sports medicine boots so neat and just the thing for chasing away the no Breyerfest blues.
Thank you so much, Darleen Stoddard. I just love them... and now I need some matching bell boots!
I do hope to attend Breyerfest one of these years, but today has been a good day, and I am happy to be in Colorado.

3 comments:

  1. I love the boots. What are they made out of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning. It was so awesome of Darlene to do that contest. And yes, what are they made of? I really wonder how she made to scale Bandana print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that Darcy is feeling better and recovering. And congrats on winning the boots, they look great!

    ReplyDelete