Thursday, December 27, 2012

2012 Model year in review

In nearly every respect, 2012 was a Purdy good year.  On the model horse front, I feel extremely privileged to have welcomed Quiver,
Raconteur,
Squee!,
Fred Estudioso,
Saba,
Octopurdy,
Touch of Pink,
Drummerboy,
Hy Society Silver,
Khemonahar Ali,
Minnow, Guppy and Charlemagne,
and Princess Trillium into the Braymere family.
Although I keep saying that I need to stop buying unpainted resins, a few of those found their way to my shelves as well.  These future herd members are Jitterbug, Affinity, Bint Soraya, Rose Reiner, Brigid and Wild Heather.
I also added a few wonderful tack and performance items to my collection, most notably, Love N Stuff's hackamore by Susan BensemaYoung.
As I look over these pictures again, I've come to the conclusion that 2012 wasn't merely "Purdy good"--it was Purdy great.  Thanks to everyone who helped make it that way!

8 comments:

  1. So much beautiful eye candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a damn good year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky to have the Affinity resin!! I've been dying to get one of these pretty girls painted like Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raconteur! Glad he has a great show home, and I'll be rooting for him. Thanks so much for the trade.

    --Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many nice models in just one year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, 2012 was an awesome model year for you! I especially love Fred, Squee, and the Princess but they are all just lovely.

    ReplyDelete