Thursday, September 20, 2012

Khemonahar Ali!

A couple days ago, I got a text from Tiffany saying she'd just sent me a box.  I figured it was my NAN performance stuff coming home, so I didn't get unduly excited.  In fact, I was so not excited that I didn't schedule my day around the mail delivery.  Instead, I got the kids off to school and went for a long ride.

Fortunately, despite my neglect, the box arrived safe and sound (thanks for the assist, Carol!).

O.o.  Look what was in the box!
Suffice it to say, this was a monumental surprise.
Khemonahar Ali is a Sarah Rose Khemosabi resin with a Sarah Rose Nahar resin head.  
He was customized and painted by Tiffany Purdy and is the reigning NAN Champion in CM/AR Parade/Circus.
Longtime readers might remember my crush on Tiffany's other Khemosabi/Nahar creation, but I can honestly say that I like this one even more.  He is simply one of the most beautiful models I've ever seen.  I can't believe he's standing on my kitchen table.

7 comments:

  1. Very envious. I so wanted to buy him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Squeee!* Yes, he is SUPER gorgeous. Loved him in the NAN photos you posted!

    How is it you didn't know you were getting him? You must have made a wagonload of tack for Tiffany! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is Tiffany's way of getting me out of my slump and assuring a wagonload of tack will be headed her way soon.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. My word, the color here is so much better than the NAN photo. He wasn't bad then!! Fabulous. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY WORD!!!! I HAVE BEEN IN TOTAL LOVE WITH THAT HORSE!! :D Hes such a beauty! You are so lucky to have Tiffany as a friend. :) I'd be lucky to get a stablemate from a friend :)

    ReplyDelete