Thursday, December 13, 2012

Gift horse update

Several months ago, I gave away nearly thirty model horses.  Many of them went to customizers, and with each, I sent a note asking the giftee to send me photos of the finished product.

Ayla Robinson did better than that.  Not only did she send pictures, she also brought her new and improved gift horse to the recent GLC No Frills December show so I could see it up close and in person.
So cute!  This little mustang foal looks so much better now.  In fact, I kind of want her back!
 Here she is again, this time with Ayla's repainted Classic Mustang Stallion.
Ayla's talents are not limited to painting.  She is also an exceptional mini scale tack maker and is a force to be reckoned with in the performance ring.
Reserve Champion of the Other Performance division--way to go, Ayla!  Congratulations and thank you so much for letting me share your beautiful gift horse.
P.S. to everyone who requested gift horses and didn't get one.  I still have your emails on file and plan to start shippin a second round of gift horses sometime after the first of the year.

6 comments: