Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Labor + fruit

I'm delighted to report that there are four brand new Braymere saddles lined up on my work desk.
They all need girths and pads and bridles and boots, so there's a lot of work left before any of them get shipped to their new owners.  Still, I'm feeling pretty accomplished.  So accomplished, in fact, that I bought myself a little reward.
This is Minnow's new mama, Guppy.  Don't they look cute together? 
Although, naturally, now I feel compelled to make another dinky halter.   Hmmmm...  What color should it be?

12 comments:

  1. Those saddles look awesome! Maybe pink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Guppy! Perfect name, perfect color, perfect size!! Minnow should be SO pleased...

    And of course the saddles look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the halter should be rainbow :) if i had a real horse or a model horse, all the horse tack would rainbow :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Those sadles are AMAZING!
    The halter should totally be pink. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those saddles.. LOVE Them.. drooly drooly drooly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The saddles are awesome and Guppy is so cute!
    Maybe pink or purple for the halter? `Or even a light shade of blue or yellow?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think it should be dark brown, matching halters for the matching pair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let me know if you want the Papa. I have a lonely stallion model who would probably be excited to finally have a "family!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to add a stallion to the family, but what will I name him? What other kinds of small fish are there?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can change his name with a new barn name to something "fishy." His show name is Charlemagne.

    ReplyDelete
  11. But this means we need a clay date!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The stallions name could be....bass, catfish(LOL), beta fish, gold fish(goldie), clown fish(Clown(ie) maybe?

    ReplyDelete