Thursday, August 4, 2016

Dogspotting

To celebrate, Seth, Ryan, James and I... 
took her and her sister to Cherry Creek Dog Park
As usual, I took lots of pictures of my girls, both in..
and out of the water.
What was less usual...
was that I also took lots of random dog pictures. 
I never used to do this...
at least not to this degree. 
I blame Mackenzie Purdy
She introduced me to the fine art of dogspotting at this year's BreyerWest, and my life has not been the same since.
This dog's name is Hashbrown. Isn't that adorable?
Since I know that Mackenzie and I are not alone in our love for dogspotting...
(photographer's dog is named Butters)... 
I've decided to host a Model Dogspotting Challenge at the Jennifer Show. I'll tell you all the details in an upcoming post!

1 comment:

  1. Hashbrown is an excellent name! I might have to steal that one.

    ReplyDelete