Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Stan the man

Portrait models are my favorite models, so I want everyone to know that Marilyn Jensen's adorable Stanley resin is a portrait of her own dog, Stanley.
 The real Stanley was a Maltese or Maltese type mix, that Marilyn rescued. As you can see, he was an accomplished agility dog...
so it's no surprise that his resin counterpart...
is just as talented! 
Here's Stanley riding a skateboard,  
Super Stanley leaping tall buildings in a single bound... 
and Stanley barking up the wrong tree!
There aren't a lot of opportunities to show a dog in performance, but I think we can all agree that Stanley is an extremely versatile resin. Thanks again, Marilyn, for donating four Stanleys to the Jennifer Show, and also, for allowing me to share all your wonderful photos.

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, a double post day! I approve :)

    The Stanley resin painted as a Yorkie is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable. Stan rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You should enter the Jennifer Show!

      ;)

      Delete
    2. I wish!
      Too far away..
      And I haven't actually ever showed before! I was going to show at BreyerWest, but I had a pony club rally.

      Delete
    3. I think the only shows in my area that I know of are the Rose City Live and the Expo somewhere.
      And of course, BreyerWest last year.

      Delete