Sunday, April 17, 2016

Flip flops and snow boots

Unpredictable weather is the norm in Colorado. This is especially true in the spring.
Last weekend felt like summer.
We took the girls to the dog park...
and they spent most of the time playing in the water.
Happy dog.
This weekend feels like winter.
With more than a foot of snow on the ground, no one is going to the dog park.
That's okay. 
The backyard is just as fun!
Happy dog. 
I can't wait to see what the weather will be like next weekend. In Colorado, you just never know!

4 comments:

  1. *Sigh*. The same thing happens in ATL - just last week, we had a high of 92˚, and now we're in 50-degree weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the opposite up here in Ontario - snow last weekend, sunshine and 70 very welcome degrees this weekend. You could hear the sobs of gratitude mingled with the chirping of robins and red winged blackbirds. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love taking my dog to a creek near my house. :) My only worry is that she will jump off of the high rocks into the shallow water and hit her head. She's pretty smart though. My other dog that is now (unfortunately) dead LOVED the snow!!! Your dogs are like a mix of mine! What breed are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both mutts. If I had to guess I would say Darcy is half Finnish Spitz, half some kind of herding dog (Australian Shepherd most likely) and Emma is part Sheltie.

      Delete