Friday, December 9, 2016

Road trip!

Carol's daughter, and my former "horse daughter," Cara, has spent the last three months working as an intern at Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
Cara couldn't take her dogs with her, so they've been living with Carol since the end of September. 
This has been a lot of fun for Carol...
and for me and my girls, as well.
Sadly, all good things must come to an end. Cara's internship is nearly over, and it's time for Riley and Tank to go home to Portage, Indiana. This weekend, Carol and I will deliver them to Des Moines, Iowa, where they'll be handed off to Cara's fiance, Trevor. We leave this afternoon.
This will be my second road trip with Carol
I don't expect it to be as horsey as the first one, but you never know. Anything can happen when Carol and I travel together. 
This is going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment