Tuesday, December 27, 2016

2016 Model year in review

From a strictly model horse hobby perspective, 2016 was a very good year. I attended six shows in four states: The Classic Classic,
I added four Purdy horses to my collection: Cuter Than Pixel,
I also got three new painted resins: Bramble,
Millie...
and Tucker,
plus one nice custom...
a couple original finish models,
two stick-stangs,
a pile of tack...
and more unpainted resins than I care to admit.
I made a lot of things...
and got to spend a lot of time with so many of my favorite people.
There is no doubt about it: From a hobby perspective, this was a very good year.
From a non-hobby perspective, well... 2016 was pretty tough.
Thanks to everyone who made the good parts of 2016 great and the bad parts bearable. I love you guys!

2 comments: