Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The Carol show

Speaking of Carol...
No one worked harder at the Jennifer Show than my "other" best friend, Carol. For weeks prior to the show, she helped with the shopping, planning and cooking. She loaned us our house for multiple Show Helper testing parties and her guest room for housing out of town entrants.
On show day, she arrived at the hall in the predawn light and immediately went to work.
photo by Carol Beutel
She ran the snack and coffee bar all day long, and if it wasn't for her, I'm not sure we'd have ever got through the raffle.
with Beth McCarley
Toward the end of the show, Carol and I compared Fitbits. I'd barely sat down all day, and I had a lot of steps. However, I didn't have anywhere near as many as Carol. She ended up walking twelve miles in the show hall. Twelve miles! 
Thank you again, Carol. The Jennifer Show--and my entire life--wouldn't be the same without you!

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky to have her. I tell you I am almost jealous.

    ReplyDelete