Friday, December 2, 2016

Outfoxed

Operating under the theory that you can never have too much 1:9 scale Christmas decor...
I stopped at Michaels yesterday... 
to peruse the holiday offerings. 
I picked out a few wreaths and ornaments, then made a quick lap of the store to see if there was anything else I needed. This cute Safari fox caught my eye.
He looked familiar enough that I thought I might already own him. I wasn't certain, though, so I decided to buy him anyway. Of course, then I went home and found his twin. Oh well!
It didn't end there, however. I also found not one... 
but two running foxes. 
Hmmmm. I seem to have created another collection within the collection.  
I guess this means I need a Breyer fox. Excuse me while I head over to MH$P to see if anyone has one for sale...

3 comments:

  1. You can NEVER have too many foxes.
    That's just a scientific fact!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree in principle, but twin fox might be rehomed. I know someone who needs him.

      Delete