Monday, January 26, 2015

Contest entries

Wow!  It's only been two days, and I've already been flooded with entries for the BCS Winter Photo Challenge.  I know I'm not the only one who is excited to see them, so today I'm sharing the wealth.  This group of photos was taken by Sue Newcomb, and they are awesome.  I am especially fond of  #3 Scale issues, and #9 The great outdoors is absolutely lovely.  Thanks so much for entering, Sue!

1. Vintage
I have had this guy since I was a kid - he is very vintage
2. Nekkid
“Help, someone etched off my pants!”
 3. Scale issues
“Get that guy a ladder”
4. I see spots 
 5. Unbridled passion
6. Rare breed 
Somalian Wild Ass
7. Portrait 
8. Conga 
9. The great outdoors 
10. Best in show 
Winter Sun in his element
Check out the following blogs for more great entries: Last Alliance Studios, Universal Stables, Misty Star Studios and Trail Blazer Farm.

8 comments:

  1. Oops! I think I forgot to e-mail my entry: http://keepondreamindreamer.blogspot.ca/2015/01/bcs-model-horse-winter-photo-challenge.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great entries! I especially love your Scale Issues and Conga!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh nice! i kinda love the 'nekkid' one haha. also - i will have an entry on wednesday - thanks for hosting the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do one day = one contest entries ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just writing my blog entry now! This was so much fun, thankyou so much for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's done!
      http://pictureperfectponies.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/winter-photo-challenge.html

      Delete
  6. First time commenting! First time doing the photo challenge! I love reading you blog and I look forward to having a few free minutes at the end of each day to check it out. Here's the link to my blog and photo:
    http://ridgefarmsmodelhorses.weebly.com/blog
    Hope I did this right!

    ReplyDelete