Saturday, January 17, 2015

Three bridles

I haven't posted any new tack pictures for a while, but rest assured, I've been working hard to clear some old orders.  This bridle was Alison's prize for winning my two million pageview raffle.  Congratulations again, Alison, and thank you so much for your patience.
The second bridle also dates back to last August.  Yay!  So glad to have that set finished.
Technically speaking, this bridle wasn't part of an order.  Instead, I made it to test out a new browband technique.  I'm pleased with the results and also happy that it gets to stay here!
I've been so busy with halters and bridles, I still haven't made a saddle this year...  Maybe next week?

2 comments:

  1. How much would a saddle set usually cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhh.. maybe another bridle for the 3M views? :)

    ReplyDelete