Friday, January 23, 2015

(Model) equestrian scavenger hunt

Last Saturday, Lauren Mauldin issued a challenge to her fellow horse bloggers:  find images or videos of the following items and post them on your blog.  Of course, I decided all my pictures would be of model horses because that's how I roll.  Enjoy!

1. The most magical Friesian of all the Friesians
2. A 10+ Jumper
3. A horse we can all call Shenanigans! on
4. The (best) worst clip job you’ve ever seen
5. The cutest miniature horse on the planet
6. Bitchiest. Mare. Ever.
7. Funniest horse meme/cartoon
8. The most matchy McMatcherson outfit
9. A most saintly creature
10. The Black Stallion Returns… 2015 style
This was fun, Lauren.  Would anyone participate if I made up a photo scavenger hunt of my own?

21 comments:

  1. Yes!! I love your interpretation of this one, and I would love to participate too, but for most of the prompts I am severely lacking (I know other party's pictures are allowed, but I would love to be able to take my own!).

    If someone were to make a more model-friendly version, I am so there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that first one a CM Gem Twist? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat!! Your photos are SO awesome! ♥ ♥ If I had a blog I would love to join in on the fun! :

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be super fun! I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! definitely do one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! You knocked it out of the park

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything about this post is perfect. :D I'd love to give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This awesome!
    If you made one I'd love to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This awesome!
    If you made one I'd love to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I have my models out for inventory.. this is good inspiration to do your photo challenge! How'd you get the sand in the b*tchy mare photo to look like it's flying?

    ReplyDelete