Thursday, September 16, 2010

RMR Stone decorators

I spent the first half of the Rocky Mountain Rendezvous live show racing--racing to get my performance horses tacked up, racing to find the right props, racing to get my resin halter horses on and off the table... Then, almost simultaneously, both those divisions ended, and just like that, I had nothing but time.

Teresa was busy with judging, so I got drafted to shuttle some of her OF horses to and from the show tables. One of those was this pretty blue Flick.
I don't generally spend a lot of time on the OF side of a show hall, but this particular class caught my eye.
I am really, really not a decorator person. I like the horses in my own collection to look like real horses.
And yet, I have to admit there is something appealing about gold...
and blue and green horses!
I always intrigued by horses that have documentation.
You know I love things with stories!
This is the purple horse that goes with story.
Gotta run. I have a puppy rescue person coming to do a home inspection this evening. Intellectually I know that she would have to be crazy not to recommend me, but still... I feel compelled to go mop the kitchen floor. Ugh. I think adopting a child would be easier!

1 comment:

  1. Crossin' fingers for you and the puppy!

    ReplyDelete