Thursday, September 2, 2010

Christmas in September

Hurray, hurray! After days of waiting, the mailman finally delivered my box containing the results and prizes from the Model Equine Photo Showers Association 2010 Championship Show.
Oooooh! It's always so exciting to open the Championship box. There's no telling what might be in there.
Just look at all this great stuff! In the interest of full disclosure, I should tell you that my models didn't win everything in the picture. I proxy show for two oversea friends so some of the goodies belong to them.
As nice as all those prizes are, I always like the Championship Book the best. This year's edition does not disappoint.
It's one hundred and two pages of show results and photos of the winners...
as well as full color hobby ads, MEPSA member profiles and lots and lots of articles. Of course the best way to get this book is to enter the Championship Show. However, if you didn't do that, you can still order a copy on Lulu.Many thanks to Liz, Karen, Laurel, Robin, Anne, Karen, Corina, Debbie, Kathy, Sherry and all the other ladies of MEPSA who make this the best club in the model horse hobby!

5 comments:

  1. Maggie looks like she is trying to eat the corner - not that she'd do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie was really hoping there were biscuits in the box. Sadly for her, there were not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I remember when you posted this last year and I was like "Hey, that looks like fun, I should get into that..." and now another year has gone by and I haven't done anything. This time, I will!

    I might e-mail you Jennifer, for more "how to" info...

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I must say a huge THANK YOU for proxy showing for me these past two years Jennifer! I am always immensely proud to get any placings at MEPSA and I couldn't have done it without you. I just wish there were enough photo showers in the UK to justify a similar championship but there just isn't the interest, what a shame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that book is a really awesome idea and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete