Friday, March 24, 2017

BreyerWest

Last year BreyerWest was held in conjunction with the Northwest Horse Fair and Expo in Albany, Oregon on third weekend of March.
I flew to Oregon,
judged the live show,
taught a workshop,
painted a stablemate,
spotted dogs with Mackenzie,
rehomed Breyers with Leah,
toured Portland with Erin, Sandra, Barb and Heather,
rode Tracy's wonderful Falcon,
and took about a million pictures.
It was a great weekend!
This year both BreyerWest and the Northwest Horse Fair and Expo were moved back to the fourth weekend of March. This conflicts with my kids' spring break, and family obligation prevented me from attending.
So today, I am living vicariously through all of your Facebook posts.
photo by Sandra Gibson
It's not as good as being there in person
photo by Jackie Arns-Rossi
but it's a whole lot better than nothing.
photo by Erin Corbett
Keep the photos coming, everyone!
photo by Dayle Steinke
Your friends at home need them.

2 comments:

  1. I live right by it, and was going to go, like I normally do, but I was presented with an option: BreyerWest or BreyerFest and USPC Champs.

    You can guess which one I picked.

    ReplyDelete