Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Distracted

Today was supposed to be a horse painting, tack making, two post kind of day. I really, truly planned to do all those things, but somewhere along the way, I got distracted.

I blame Santana,
Scarlett...
and this big herd of deer. 
Especially this one. 
Mostly, though, I blame Destiny...
and her gorgeous baby. 
I'm not usually a fan of black with no markings, but she pretty enough to make it work. I could spend hours watching her, which more or less sums up today.
Tomorrow is supposed to be really painfully windy, so maybe I will be less distracted. Maybe.

4 comments:

  1. that baby is just gorgeous, she's distracted me from my work,too. sshh, don't tell my boss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A black arab, thats not vary common!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, they're really common at Kenlyn. The senior stallion is black, and he has sired a lot of black babies, including this foal's mother.

      Delete