Saturday, March 4, 2017

NaMoPrizeMo

The painting part of NaMoPaiMo ended at midnight on February 28.
A lot of people are sad about that.
Fortunately, I have a plan for dispelling the post-NaMoPaiMo blues.
In the days and weeks to come, hobbyists the world over will start receiving their NaMoPaiMo "I Did it!" bonus prizes in mail. I personally sent a dozen on Friday, plus I have another six boxed up and ready to go. Additionally, I have made arrangements for forty eight  direct donor to recipient transfers.
All told, that's sixty six people (at least! donations are still being accepted) who will be getting something fun in the mail this month. It may not be as rewarding as painting ponies together, but I hope it will be an acceptable substitution.
photo by Bobbie Allen
Congratulations to everyone who participated in NaMoPaiMo, and thank you to everyone who donated to NaMoPrizeMo. I couldn't have done it without all of you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad it's over to... It was so much fun that I ordered another horse to paint!

    ReplyDelete