Saturday, March 26, 2016

BreyerWest Friday

BreyerWest Friday was all about the Open Show. 
This is not to say that other things weren't happening. The Horse Expo was in full swing with demonstrations,
clinics...
and barn tours.
There were pony rides...
and steer rides...
and shopping...
and stablemates painting.
All of these things were interesting and blogworthy, but the fact remains... Friday was all about the Open Show.
From the moment I arrived at the showgrounds...
my focus was all models...
all the time...
and the models were epic.
I judged the Open Show Performance Division...
photo by Sandra Gibson
and that was pretty epic, too. 
It was a long, busy day...
filled with hard decisions and worthy champions. 
I took a ton of photos...
Photo by Jackie Arns-Rossi
many of which I will share here in the next few posts!

5 comments:

  1. I'm super excited to see some of the performance photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! This entire string of posts is so exciting... I *need* to go next year!

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to ride a steer - did you ride him/her, and what was it like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god - I want to try steer riding!

    ReplyDelete