Friday, March 25, 2016

BreyerWest Thursday

Officially, BreyerWest was a three day event, running Friday through Sunday at the Northwest Horse Fair and Expo in Albany, Oregon.
For me, BreyerWest started Thursday at Denver International Airport.
Dayle and I traveled to Portland on the same plane. Our seats weren't together, but we had a great time hanging out before the flight. 
Lynn Weber was waiting for us upon our arrival in Portland. She and Dayle stayed at the airport to wait for Sandra, while I met up with Leah and headed to Albany. Once there, we helped Erin put the finishing touches on the show hall.
photo by Erin Corbett
By that I mean, Leah tweaked the seating chart...
and organised Erin's sales horses...
while I dressed models for my performance seminar...
and wandered around...
taking pictures! 
After the hall was ready, we drove to Corvallis to eat dinner with a large group of BreyerWest attendees. By all measures, this was a good day. My BreyerWest experience was off to a great start, and the best was still to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment