Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sunday favorites

Yesterday the mail man brought me a box from Rachel Fail Model Horse Tack.
I wish today was Friday, because Rachel Fail's Etsy shop is definitely deserving of Friday Favorites status. 
In addition to her wonderful boots, pads, breastcollars and saddle stands, Rachel now offers a selection of tackmaking tools... 
(I love tools)... 
and supplies.
My box included a little bit of everything...
including things I can't show you, because I did some Christmas shopping. 
Rachel has recently started custom printing fabric for saddle pads. She sent me a sample Denver Broncos pad, so I can now dress up a model the way I dressed up Santana before this year's Super Bowl. 
Speaking of Santana... There was something for him in the box as well!
If you haven't checked out Rachel's Etsy shop, you don't know what you're missing. Every time I visit, she's added something new.
Thanks again, Rachel. Your store is truly one of my Friday Sunday Favorites!

2 comments: