Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Every dark cloud has a silver lining, and my recent hobby slump is no exception. In the last week, I've received several nice emails thanking me for my blog and one very special care package from fellow tackmaker, Rachel Fail.
Inside I found a spa gift card, a package of self-setting rubber (accompanied by a list suggested tackmaking usages) and a beautiful Western saddle pad. 
Oh, I do like this pad! I love the combination of understated colors and workmanlike lines with just a touch of bling. It's wonderful.
I really can't thank Rachel enough. This was an extremely thoughtful and well timed gift. I feel so honored to be a part of her hobby life!

P.S. If you are also in need of a model horse pick-me-up, be sure to check out Rachel Fail's Etsy shop. She's got a whole range of Western pads for sale, including some for the budget friendly price of five dollars.

2 comments:

  1. Oooo! beautiful things! This was worth waiting to see :-) That pad is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful things! Wonderful blog!
    Welcome to my blog:
    lilla2000.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete