Monday, November 14, 2016

If Mackenzie was a Breyer doll...

My first bareback photo of Star Spangled was really boring, so I decided to add a little dog to it. Because, you know, dogs make everything better.
I cropped one of the photos to highlight the dog, and posted it to the BCS Facebook page with the caption: If Mackenzie Purdy was a Breyer doll... Because, you know, I think I'm funny.
The picture got a lot of likes, but Heather Frystak pointed out, accurately, that there really weren't enough dogs. I agreed and vowed to do better. Because, you know, I take my 1:9 scale world pictures seriously.
Yeah, this is better all the way around. 
That was fun, but now it's back to work. Because, you know, this tack won't make itself.

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer - Thank you for sharing your photos of Star Spangled(What a *neat* name!) He reminds me SO much of his "twin" brother "Synbad"! !
    Fortunatedly, my "carpet herd" is still with me (albeit packed away!)

    Hey!! *How* do you have ALL those "puppies" and NOT a model representing DARCY and EMMA!!??? *tsk* *tsk*!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiffany is trying to think of a way to make a model Darcy that actually barks. I have told her that I have the real Darcy so I know what she sounds like. I don't need the model to bark. We'll see what happens...

      Delete
    2. I am starting to wonder about her sanity... Lol!

      Delete