Wednesday, February 3, 2016

United in orange

I am not really a football fan, but Denver is a football town. It's hard not to get excited when the Broncos are playing in the Super Bowl. Today we had a "United in Orange" party at the barn.
All of the horses were very interested... 
in what the other horses were wearing. 
Edie and Sprite. 
Kelly and Gunner. 
Kristina and Toby. 
Mandi and Malik. 
Mary Jo and Scarlett. 
Susan and Casper. 
Tam and Missy.
Theresa and Xavier. 
Xavier won the best dressed award, although Malik made it a close race with his mane extensions. 
I posed with Santana. 
Between takes, he chilled by himself. 
I love this horse so much! 
This was the best football party ever.  
We didn't even have to watch a game!
Go Broncos!

15 comments:

  1. That's the best kind of football party. Horses and no football. Even I might go to that kind of football party and I don't do sports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just me, or is Santana the most chilled out horse ever? They never look fazed by anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is just the best horse. He's half Arab, half Saddlebred. He should be hot, but he totally isn't. Don't get me wrong. He's not a slug. He's very sensitive and alert under saddle, but nothing fazes him. Nothing. He is just THE BEST.

      Delete
    2. He sounds awesome. Any plans for a model Santana?

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. You NEED a model Santana...such a cute face in miniature would be delightful!

      Delete
  3. 500 views until 3,000,000!!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Envious of your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how all of the horses don't seem to think it's a big deal and Santana is just the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, 3,000,000. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Santana must have the most personality I've ever seen in a horse... he reminds me so much of this cute little mare at my barn called Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on 3,000,000 views :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh! I wish Chester (a pony I ride) would be as relaxed as Santana!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I usually *don't* add comments -but Congradulations Jen on getting 3 million views!
    And then I just had to put my 2 cents in for Denver "swiping" our beloved Peyton Manning away!! I'm *not* really a football fan -but Peyton had done a *LOT* for our city (talk Papa M pizzas, anyone??) and the owner let him go!

    Now Peyton's getting another chance at the Super Bowl and we're down on our "LUCK"!!

    Any chance Denver would like to trade back?? (I've always thought that Manning was the *cuter* to the 2 QB's and at least he can speak articulately!

    The horses are *adorable*--but how would they look as COLTS?? (HEH!)

    ReplyDelete