Saturday, November 5, 2016

Happy days

Every weekend should be Breeder's Cup weekend. I've spent the last two days happily ensconced in my studio, making halters...
and cheering on my favorite racehorses.
Beholder and Songbird hit the wire almost together in the Breeder's Cup Distaff
Not all of them came home first, but that's okay. There's no shame in running second to a horse like Arrogate.
Arrogate outruns California Chrome in the Breeder's Cup Classic
Photo: Luis Sinco, TNS
Additionally, my Facebook feed provided an almost constant stream of pictures from TRXC. I was so happy to see and Anne's Three Day Bender back in the ring with her new pink and black Braymere saddle. Yay!
All in all, this has been a really fun and productive couple of days. If Breeder's Cup (and TRXC) happened every weekend, I have no doubt my backlog would be a thing of the past!

2 comments: