Saturday, November 26, 2016

'Tis the the season

There's been a lot of tack making this week, but it's mostly been Christmas presents. Since all the recipients read this blog at least occasionally, I can't share photos. You're just going to have to believe me when I say that things are happening.
Here's something I can share: It's my first holiday gift of the season. This is a Annabelle medallion sculpted by Kylee Parks. She is just beautiful, and I am happy to own her. Thanks, Kylee!
If you would like your own Annabelle, or perhaps an Alejandro or Arwa, they are available directly from Kylee (kylee@studiothornrose.com) through the end of the year. Pricing is twenty eight dollars a piece (postage included) or two for fifty and three for seventy. 
And now it's back to work for me. Christmas is less than a month away, and I've got more presents to make!

4 comments:

  1. What type of horse is the one holding the gift bags?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Dhaulagiri. He's a Karen Gerhardt Boreas resin painted by Mindy Berg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now I want to make some miniature presents, argh...
    The medallion is stunning. What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are actually tiny Christmas presents inside the tiny gift bags!

      :)

      Delete