Monday, October 3, 2016

The Tiffany show

If you build it, they will come. More to the point, if you build it, she will come.
Prior to the Jennifer Show, it had been almost four years since I'd seen my my best friend, Tiffany Purdy, and even longer since she'd visited me in Colorado. Having her stay here for four consecutive days was truly one of the highlights of my whole Jennifer Show experience. 
Tiffany helped me get ready for the show on Friday.
On Saturday I got to watch her do her thing in the performance classes...
and laughed as she entertained (almost) everyone in the show hall with her crazy antics.
Sunday was all about socializing...
and shopping...
and Monday was real horses and real conversation.
Over the course of the weekend, Tiffany got to meet my other best friend, Carol. This picture of the three of us was taken by Erin Corbett at the post-show dinner on Saturday. I look dazed and exhausted, but also really, really happy. Is there anything better than spending time with your two best friends? I think not.
Let's not let four years pass before we do this again, Tiffany! Pink dog collar episode aside, this was so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. I loved every minute of it and other than collargate it was the best time ever! Love you so ooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Collargate"... Oh, I am so sad I didn't come up with that myself.

    ReplyDelete