Tuesday, October 25, 2016

I love tools, too

Tack making is slow, painstaking work, so I am always on the lookout for tools that will make my job easier. Today, I was at an office supply store looking for a new pencil punch when I discovered this X-acto knife.
It has an LED light built into the handle. 
Who could resist that? 
Not me, obviously. 
The handle is a bit thick for my taste, so this will never be my favorite all purpose knife. However, I absolutely love it for splitting lace. That focused light really helps make this often frustrating job just a little bit easier. Yay! I am so pleased with my new knife.
I am my father's daughter, and I also love tools.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my middle-aged eyes need this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yeah!
    Need...Want...Have to have!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dang that's brilliant. I have a pair of light up tweezers that I love... now I need this too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete