Wednesday, October 26, 2016

So much awesome

If I was just a performance shower, I would already own enough tack to last me for the rest of my life. And if I somehow needed something I didn't have, I could probably make it myself.

But where's the fun in that?

I love collecting tack as much as I love collecting models, and I am so happy to have recently added a couple exciting new pieces to my model tack room.
The first is a pink Eskadron English accessories set by Jana Skybova. 
It includes an ear bonnet,
saddle blanket... 
and pull on bell boots. Hummingbreeze's feet are teeny tiny, so I had to substitute an older set of Jana's bell boots for the tacked up photo. Here's the new pair.
My other new addition is a pink and brown bosal by Danielle Hart. 
Everything about this piece blows me away. I just can't get over the perfection of these knots... 
and this mecate. How does she do it? It's amazing.
So much pink. So much awesome. 
Thank you, Jana and Danielle. Your work inspires me, and I am so happy to have it in my collection.

5 comments:

  1. Don't let Tiffany near the pink stuff. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I could do the knotwork, but the mecate is absolutely STUNNING. I'm in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mecate really IS stunning. It looks like a kumihimo braid, but I can't even begin to imagine doing that with something so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But it is kumihimo. That's how she does it. "Impressive" barely begins to describe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all :) glad you love it. Jenn your pictures are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete