Thursday, October 20, 2016

Tack too

October hasn't been all about the real horses. There's been a lot of tack making, too.
I've made a whole pile of strap goods this month--mostly halters but also a couple bridles.
Photo by Kylee Parks
More significantly, I finished those "new skirt/seat technique" saddles.
They're not perfect. They never are.
Still, I'm quite pleased with the changes. 
It's already been a good month in the studio, but I expect the best is yet to come. There's another big item on my work list, and it's very colorful!

4 comments:

  1. I am so in love with those saddles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you put names on halters?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So worthy of close up!! They look lovely.
    What does the stirrup-bottom say? - OH never mind, it's on mine. RDLC 07.

    ReplyDelete