Sunday, October 2, 2016

Tiffany's TJS donation

I've spent the last last six months showcasing Jennifer Show donations on my blog, and nearly every one of those posts has included the words "I wish I could keep this!"

Well...

Tiffany Purdy's donation arrived just two days before the show...
and boy, do I wish I could keep this.
This is a Copperfox Irish Sport Horse, sculpted by Morgen Kilbourn and customized and painted by Tiffany. 
He is fabulous.  
Left to my own devices, this big boy might have stayed on my shelf forever. Unfortunately for me, Jenn scooped him up and took him home with her. Darn! He is currently listed on My Auction Barn. All proceeds from the sale will benefit the Jennifer Show 2018. Please check him out, and if anyone wants to buy me a really great Christmas present, well, this would work!

No comments:

Post a Comment