Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Alaina's TJS donation, part two

The Jennifer Show has been blessed with a multitude of amazing donations, but no one has been more generous that Alaina Richardson of Bookshelf Barns. Here's a look at the rest of the things I found inside her big box of props.
First up is this lovely, four piece dressage set. It includes two twelve inch section of fence, a two sided letter pedestal with four sets of letters...
and a small cavaletti style jump for those prix caprilli set-ups. 
 There was also a patriotic trail gate...
and three sections of fence. 
These are cleverly designed to link together seamlessly, creating the impression of one continuous piece of fence.
The front side of each piece is unadorned, but the back sides are a thing of beauty.
Sigh. I just love these fences so much. 
Some lucky performance shower is going to win these at the Jennifer Show. Since that can't be me, I'm really hoping that Alaina will consider opening an Etsy store and offering something similar for sale. I would buy them all!
Thank you again, Alaina. These props are absolutely wonderful. I can't wait to share them with everyone attending the Jennifer Show!

2 comments:

  1. I consider myself very fortunate to have several games/trail props by Alaina - a mailbox with tiny letters and a "brown paper package, tied up with string", a fishing relay game complete with beautiful fish, and a tiny chuckwagon style coffee pot and mug, for an "eye opener" relay. Superb work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh an etsy store for all these items would be SO great!

    ReplyDelete