Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Going back to Cali

At any given time, there are usually a number of things vying for my attention. These include, but are not limited to, boys,
dogs, 
ponies... 
and Purdys. 
Right now, however, no one needs me more than my Dad...
and my Mom. 
This morning I boarded a plane, and I am now on my way back to California. I'll be there for five days, but don't worry--this blog will not be neglected. I have a number of posts scheduled, including some great tutorials from Anna Helt and Melissa Halvas. Have a great week, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I hope nothing is too bad with your family! Best wishes! I love your attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they are okay! And I am sure your being with them will be a tremendous boost to them. Best wishes to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they are ok. Hope everything goes ok with your visit.

    ReplyDelete