Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The Jennifer Show

For years I've dreamed about holding a model horse show. 

And not just any model horse show, I dreamed of holding a really big model horse show. Big show hall, big judges, big class list, big prizes, big innovations, big everything... 

If I'm going to dream, I may as well dream big, right?

Of course, it's much easier to dream than it is to turn dreams into reality. My show might have lingered in the dream stage forever had I not sat next to Jennifer Scott at last year's post Springamathing dinner. It was then that I discovered that she was also had a dream, and her dream sounded a lot like my dream.

One thing led to another and the Jennifer Show was born.
All our big show dreams will be realized on September 17, 2016 at the Arapahoe County Fairgrounds in Aurora, Colorado. I can hardly wait!

13 comments:

  1. That is so cool! Wish that I could attend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be amazing! Are you thinking about the horses you'll be showing already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't show--I'm the show holder! I'm spending my time thinking about how to make this the best model show ever!

      Delete
    2. The name itself will make it the best!

      Delete
  3. Squee!! Your very own show (with Jennifer) - you must be (almost) bouncing off the walls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm sure you will host an amazing show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad New York is SO far away from Colorado! This would be a GREAT show as a first-time participant! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like sooo much fun!!!!!! It must be great to live your dream and someone else's at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I should buy a ticket to America and join the (coming) Party. That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hoping to go to the show is there a date i should get the entry form in i know it is early but the link at NAMHSA isn't working

    ReplyDelete
  9. For proxy exhibitors, is there someone connected to the show who would handle the horses? Place them on the table and be responsible for them? Or is it all done privately? Not sure how the proxy showing at distance works. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete