Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Updates and reminders

July is supposed to be filled with kids, 
outdoor adventures... 
and lots of horses.
This month has had some good moments, but mostly it's been a long, hot, sad and stressful time. The situation with my parents continues to weigh heavily on my mind, and yesterday this happened.
Everyone is okay, which is, of course, the main concern. Unfortunately, the same can not be said for Seth's car. He thinks he might be able to fix it, but for the time being we're a one car family. This has made a difficult month that much more so. I am counting the days until August.

Which reminds me...
Early bird entry for the Jennifer Show closes on August 1. If you're planning to attend the show, enter now to receive a reduced entry fee, plus a chance at winning a nameplate halter by me... 
or an unpainted Dainty Darcy resin by Jennifer Scott.
Complete entry information can be found on the Jennifer Show website. Don't be left out. This is going to be the hobby event of the year (or so we hope!).

4 comments:

  1. Do you know whether the Jennifer Show will be happening again in future years? I'd love to go but I will be out of the country for this year's show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We tentatively have the hall reserved for 2018. It's too big a commitment to do every year, but ever other sounds good to us.

      Delete
  2. I am so sorry about your car, but happy no one was hurt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a third of the way to your next million views. And you're in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete