Sunday, July 24, 2016

Tucker

About a month ago, I stumbled upon a sales listing for an Eberl Cisco resin painted by Pat Hefty.
He looked like a perfect companion to my Queenie resin, who also painted by Pat. I contacted the seller to see if she would take payments. She was amenable, so I sold a few things and got him paid off in time for a Breyerfest week delivery.
Tucker arrived yesterday. I am very pleased with him.
He looks like a really nice ranch type, usin' horse and reminds me a bit of Chino.
This particular model was CM/AR Other Performance Champion at NAN 2006.
photo by NAMHSA
He's had blaze added since then and not by Pat. Part of me wishes that hadn't happened, but at least whoever did it, did a good job of it. If I didn't know otherwise, I would think it was original. 
A lot has happened in my life since I first set eyes on this model. There wasn't a lot of new pony excitement surrounding his arrival. Now that he's here, however, I am happy to have him again. 
And I think Queen B agrees!

1 comment:

  1. So Glad you like him Jennifer! He's a hard workin' cow pony that's for sure. Enjoy Ol' Tucker :0)

    ReplyDelete