Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Busted

Yesterday, Jennifer Scott and I got together for a Jennifer Show planning meeting.
Jenn brought an armature, and while we talked, she packed on the clay...
and slowly but surely... 
a Lippett Morgan was born! 
Here's how he looked at the end of the day. There's still a lot to do, but isn't he gorgeous? Copies of this bust will be awarded to the halter division champions at the Jennifer Show. 
I also worked while I talked. These two Rajahs are now fully prepped and ready for Jenn to paint. 
All the Jennifer Show entrants (proxies included) will be entered into a drawing for the two painted Rajahs. If that's not enough to make you want to send a couple horses, I don't know what is!

2 comments:

  1. woohoo!

    I need one of those busts. It's so NOT my usual thing but I NEED ONE OF THOSE.

    ReplyDelete