Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Jana's TJS donations

Got bell boots?
The Jennifer Show does, thanks to Jana Skybova!
Like Rachel's sports medicine boots, Jana's bell boots are a must have accessory for the serious performance shower. These stretchy, silicone bell boots look and feel like their full sized counterparts, but are much easier to use. I have a least a half dozen pairs in my own tack box.
But that's not all... Jana also sent one of her quilted saddle pads. Jana is as good a seamstress as she is a saddle maker. I know some lucky shower is going to be very happy to win this pad!
We are so excited to be able to offer prizes of this caliber to the Jennifer Show entrants. Thank you so much, Jana. You are as generous as you are talented!

5 comments:

  1. Windwalker175@att.netApril 26, 2016 at 4:39 PM

    I love Jane's boots and pads. I have a few sets along with her fly bonnets myself. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pad is so detailed!!! I love it! And the adorable bell boots... I wish I could come to the Jennifer Show... but I can't :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the teeniest bit jealous of your bell boot collection XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bell boots are super cool!

    ReplyDelete