Friday, July 1, 2016

How do you do that?

There are several responses I've come to expect every time I show one of my saddles to a horse person who is not familiar with the model horse hobby.

"Oh my gosh, it's so tiny!"

"It looks exactly like a real saddle!"

"How do you do that?"
One of mine, only moderately tiny
Today I received a box from Anna Helt of Dreamflite Design. Inside, I found the tiniest, most perfect saddle I have ever seen.
All I can say is:

"Oh my gosh, it's so tiny!"

"It looks exactly like a real saddle!"

"How do you do that?"
I am not sure I will be photograph this in a way that does it justice, so here's a photo from Anna's blog.
This saddle, plus the bridle, breastplate, saddle pad, girth and boots, will be awarded to the Overall Mini Performance Champion at the Jennifer Show. This is an amazing prize and an amazing donation. Thank you so much, Anna!

And, seriously, how do you do that?!?

1 comment:

  1. Now look what you and Anna did! My jaw just fell on the floor and rolled under the couch. I'm going to have a helluva time finding it and getting it back on my face! Next time, give us a warning! ;o)

    ReplyDelete