Thursday, March 10, 2016

Pony time

It's been almost two years since the last time I visited Fabian's fjabulous Fjord, so I was delighted to be invited to his barn for a pony visit yesterday.
When I arrived, Collyn was in the saddle. 
I took a turn (no photos, sorry), and then Fabian took him out into the arena.
They've come a long way since the last time I saw them! 
Fabian finished the session with some pretend sidesaddle
Then we unsaddled Cisco, and I took some liberty photos.
This pony is a trotting machine. 
Fjlying Fjord.
He'd rather trot really fast...
than canter...
but we were able to persuade him to open up a little. 
Wee! 
 This was a good way to spend the morning.
Thanks for inviting me Fabian. Let's not let two years pass before we do it again!

4 comments:

  1. Is there any known way of reaching across the internet and grabbing the adorable, fjluffy, fjabulous, Fjord pony?!
    Cisco and Fabian are looking amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was secretly hoping that Cisco would make another appearance on this blog... it's amazing!
    I've been needing this amazing Fjord cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful pony. Thank you for sharing Cisco with all of us on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We found this weblog very great and we wanna thank you for that. We hope you keep up the great work!
    Horse Supplies

    ReplyDelete