Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Classic Classic 2016

Yesterday we gathered together in the cozy confines of the Best Western Boulder Inn for Teresa Buzzell's the Classic Classic.
As its name suggests, this show is all about classic scale models.
Teresa and Fabian judged the Original Finish classes. 
 Chinas and plastics showed together with no class splits.
This resulted in some huge classes. 
Yeah, I am so glad I didn't have to deal with that!
Jennifer Scott and I judged the "Not Original Finish" division.
Our classes included customs, 
resins...
and custom glazed chinas.
There were a lot fewer horses on our tables...
but we still had a lot of nice models to judge!
In the end, we both chose Teresa Fedak's gorgeous Rebel Playboy as our champion.
My reserve was Dayle's Gracie by Jamie (Baker) Castleman. Yashka's Tuesday mule was Jenn's reserve.
Here are the OF Breed...
and Collectibility champions. 
Thanks to everyone who brought their ponies for me to judge. I really enjoyed looking at them. Thanks also to Teresa for hosting such a fun show. Let's do it again next year!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun show. I love classics. I'd also like to see some classics performance.

    ReplyDelete