Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Last minute tack

Purdy English Rose is a very big girl.
According to Tiffany, she's so big she needs a brand new girth. This is hard for me to believe, as I'm pretty sure I made a girth for equally big Bruce last year, but whatever. 
I told Tiffany that I'd be happy to make her a girth. Unfortunately, I didn't ask her how soon she needed it. Last night, I found out that she needs it by Saturday. Ugh! 

So, today I made a really big girth.
I also made a girth extender just in case the really big girth isn't big enough. 
And since Tiffany's tack list is ever expanding, I somehow got talked into a nameplate halter.
Phew! That was a lot of work for one morning. 
Everything is now in the hands of the US Postal Service. Hope it makes it there on time!

8 comments:

  1. Love th3 pink tack you make for tiffany! Would love to one day own a pink and black saddle by you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best friend ever! You deserve another Purdy....kitty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can not argue with this statement.

      Delete
  3. That reminds me.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purdy English Rose is adorable! She's so sweet and gentle-looking.... I could look at her for hours!

    Yet *another* sparkly, pink padded halter? Soon Tiffany will want halters for all her horses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I *love* the girth extender!!!

    ReplyDelete