Sunday, March 6, 2016

Classic people

I took at lot of pictures yesterday at the Classic Classic live show in Boulder, Colorado.
Not surprisingly, most of the pictures are of horses...
and donkeys.
However, I also tried to get a picture of every...
Regan
single...
Melissa
person...
Kathy
in the show hall.
Emilio and Collyn
Yes, she really does need all those horses.
Teresa
Some of these people are Braymere blog regulars.
Jennifer
Others I barely know.
Alex
It doesn't matter really.
Dana
Either way, we are all members of the same tribe.
Dayle
These are my people...
Leila
and I am grateful to have them in my life.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I rarely post comments, but i've enjoyed reading your blog for years. I'll be visiting Colorado to go trail riding soon and my first thought was to ask here for recommendations. Jennifer, would you (or any fellow hobbyists reading this) have recommendations for a place? We would need to rent both horses and a guide and are looking to ride near Denver, Golden, or Colorado Springs. Thanks for all the interesting horsey posts (and plethora of live show pics) over the years! :)

    Best,
    Layla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really been enjoying this series of posts. Especially the foreground horse in the 2nd pic (buckskin?). Thanks, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing the photos of the shows as it reminds me of the fun I used to have when I still showed, until it wasn't fun anymore. Is the Dayle in the above picture Dayle Steinke? I only know her through Blab and it's fun to put names with faces.

    Somehow, I managed to delete this blog from my list and so I've had to catch up. I've been sick for awhile and spent a day under observation in the hospital so I didn't realize it right away, but yesterday I said to myself "Is Jennifer okay? I haven't seen a blog post from her in quite some time now." So I went to my reading list and saw her wonderful blog was gone. Aaaaaaaaaaack. Can't let that happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! I hope the hospital stay provided a diagnosis, and you are feeling better already.

    And yes, that is Dayle Steinke. She's great.

    :)

    ReplyDelete