Monday, August 17, 2015

Back to work

Although it was at least two weeks too short, I had a pretty awesome summer vacation. In addition to riding with my kids...
I also hiked a lot of miles...
in the beautiful Colorado countryside. 
Together with James and Carol, I even climbed the infamous Manitou Incline
Whew! That was hard
I visited my parents in California,
went to the Fair,
saved a turtle...
and fixed my front yard
Not the worst yard in the neighborhood!
I even taught Ryan how to drive!
It's a work in progress
Just about the only thing I didn't do is make tack. 
Oh, I made a few pieces here and there, but nothing interesting (cough, cough, boots, Erin Corbett, boots, cough, cough) and nothing toward my oldest and most overdue orders.
That ends today. As of this morning, I am officially back to work. It was a good summer, but now it's over. I'm ready to tackle that backlog for real.

7 comments:

  1. ...but they were LOVELY boots!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of you in the car with Ryan is hilarious. I love Manitou Springs! I went there while vacationing a few years ago in Denver and had the best Mexican food with fresh made guacamole. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you eat at The Loop? We love that place!

      :D

      Delete
    2. I think the name was Jorge's. It was on the main road in town near all the shops.

      Delete
    3. I think the name was Jorge's. It was on the main road in town near all the shops.

      Delete
  3. lol that pic of Ryan driving is classic - good luck!

    ReplyDelete