Sunday, August 23, 2015

Denver Pet Expo

After a five straight days spent working in the studio, I was ready for a break. Yesterday Carol and I threw the dogs in the car and headed to the Denver Pet Expo.
We spent a couple fun hours walking around the Denver Merchandise Mart.
There were all kinds of booths selling all kinds of pet goods and services...
as well as various talks and demonstrations.
Mostly, though, there were dogs. 
Little dogs, 
big dogs, 
even Abbie dogs! 
There was a little bit of unplanned excitement in the form of a five minute black out.
Darcy and Riley were so good.  
They really earned their dog biscuits!
As we walked around, I couldn't help but notice a lot of dogs in hats. 
I'm not usually the kind of person who dresses up her dog, but by the end of the day, I had decided that Darcy needed a hat. I found the dog hat booth... 
and one thing led to another. 
Just what she always wanted! 
Riley got one, too! 
Thanks so much for coming to the Pet Expo with me, Carol. That was so much fun!

5 comments:

  1. Aawwww cute hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the link, Riley and I had a great time although I now have a dog hat that my grand-pup refuses to wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma would take it. I'm sure she's feeling very left out because Darcy has a hat and she doesn't.

      Delete
  3. Yay for big doggies...and doggie hats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now of course you must make mini dog hats for custom doggies! :P

    ReplyDelete