Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Harness is happening... sort of!

Today I spent the afternoon building a harness backpad and girth. When it was done, I put it on the horse and realized a sad truth: the gold decoration did not match the gold hardware. It was almost okay, but not quite. 

Four hours worth was disassembled in less than twenty minutes.  
This sort of negative progress usually causes great anguish. However, I am really in the zone right now. Instead of being frustrated, I am actually looking forward to building a better harness. How awesome is that?

2 comments:

  1. That's very awesome! Setbacks can be a real bummer, I'm sad to say that sometimes I do get derailed by them for a little while... but it's much better to be in the zone and plow on through them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for feeling motivated and inspired right now!!

    ReplyDelete