Sunday, August 16, 2015

Foal update

It's been a long time since my last foal update, and the babies have been growing like weeds.
Kenlyn Gold Standard is the oldest and still the biggest. 
The filly, Kenlyn Katrina, is the sassiest. She's always the first one to come over to you and demand attention. 
To the best of my knowledge, Destiny's colt is the only one without a name. Despite that, he's a sweet little guy with a very cute head.
Khemecho's foal, Kenlyn Khool, is James' and Collyn's favorite. This is the foal James and I stayed up all night to welcome into the world. He's out of my favorite broodmare and I really thought he would be my favorite, too...
but that distinction goes to Steele's baby, Kenlyn Sir Galahad
I absolutely adore this colt. He's such a people horse!
It's been a real pleasure watching these beautiful, happy, friendly babies grow up.
It won't be long before they're weaned and head off to their new homes. I'm going to miss them!

2 comments: